In three days the Abstract submission and the Early Bird Conference registration windows of the MINING IN EUROPE (7-8 June 2017, PPS Lecture Hall Building, Aachen, Germany) are about to close (by 1st April 2017).
Register now and don't miss out on the Early Bird registration fee! Take the opportunity to be part in the conference program as an author with a poster or oral presentation. Abracts (up to 1800 characters) are to be submitted electronically via the Conference portal.
- Eldorado Gold enters constructive Dialogue with Greek Government
- BHP celebrated two important Milestones for Olympic Dam in Australia
- New Zealand leads the World in zero Emission renewable Grid Electricity
- SSR Mining's Seabee Gold Operation strong preliminary Economic Assessment supports Mine Expansion Plan
- Eldorado Gold received Olympias Operating Permit and Permit for the Tailings Management Facility at Kokkinolakkas in Greece