In three days the Abstract submission and the Early Bird Conference registration windows of the MINING IN EUROPE (7-8 June 2017, PPS Lecture Hall Building, Aachen, Germany) are about to close (by 1st April 2017).
Register now and don't miss out on the Early Bird registration fee! Take the opportunity to be part in the conference program as an author with a poster or oral presentation. Abracts (up to 1800 characters) are to be submitted electronically via the Conference portal.
- Boliden appoints new President Business Area Mines
- Savannah Resources engages Hatch for Mina do Barroso lithium project in Portugal
- Endomines commences Employee Co-operation Negotiations at the Pampalo Mine in Finland
- Cimic's Thiess secures $140 Million Mt Owen Increase
- Resources win Gold in Job Numbers