Alacer Gold achieves Key Milestone for the Çöpler Sulfide Expansion Project with the Arrival of both Autovlaves at Çöpler
Alacer Gold Corp. ("Alacer" or the "Corporation") [TSX: ASR and ASX: AQG] announces the arrival of both autoclaves to the Çöpler Mine ahead of schedule. The autoclaves were manufactured at Carpenteria Corsi in Italy and transported to the Samsun Port in Northern Turkey. Each autoclave was then transported separately to Çöpler in three pieces with each piece weighing approximately 100t.
Rod Antal, Alacer's President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "Another milestone for the Çöpler Sulfide Expansion Project was achieved with the safe arrival of both autoclaves at Çöpler. The construction of the Sulfide Project remains on budget and on schedule for first gold production next year."
Source: Alacer Gold
- Study for the Optimisation of Mine Water Management in the Ukraine
- Boliden appoints new President Business Area Mines
- Savannah Resources engages Hatch for Mina do Barroso lithium project in Portugal
- Endomines commences Employee Co-operation Negotiations at the Pampalo Mine in Finland
- Cimic's Thiess secures $140 Million Mt Owen Increase