Alacer Gold achieves Key Milestone for the Çöpler Sulfide Expansion Project with the Arrival of both Autovlaves at Çöpler
Alacer Gold Corp. ("Alacer" or the "Corporation") [TSX: ASR and ASX: AQG] announces the arrival of both autoclaves to the Çöpler Mine ahead of schedule. The autoclaves were manufactured at Carpenteria Corsi in Italy and transported to the Samsun Port in Northern Turkey. Each autoclave was then transported separately to Çöpler in three pieces with each piece weighing approximately 100t.
Rod Antal, Alacer's President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "Another milestone for the Çöpler Sulfide Expansion Project was achieved with the safe arrival of both autoclaves at Çöpler. The construction of the Sulfide Project remains on budget and on schedule for first gold production next year."
Source: Alacer Gold
- Eldorado Gold enters constructive Dialogue with Greek Government
- BHP celebrated two important Milestones for Olympic Dam in Australia
- SSR Mining's Seabee Gold Operation strong preliminary Economic Assessment supports Mine Expansion Plan
- Eldorado Gold received Olympias Operating Permit and Permit for the Tailings Management Facility at Kokkinolakkas in Greece
- Alacer Gold provides Çöpler Sulfide Expansion Project Photos