Alacer Gold Corp. announces unaudited full-year 2016 production results and 2017 production and cost guidance.
Rod Antal, Alacer's President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "As expected, towards the end of 2016 we saw the breakthrough of gold solution from the 1.6 million tonnes of higher-grade oxide ore stacked on the heap leach pad in the fourth quarter, which aided in achieving production of over 119,000 ounces in 2016. With the carryover of unleached gold from 2016, the production guidance for 2017 is higher at 160,000 to 180,000 ounces. In addition to the higher gold production, 2017 will be a pivotal year for Alacer as we continue to execute on our organic growth strategy. We will continue to advance construction of the Çöpler Sulfide Expansion Project, which is on schedule for first gold production next year, and will further define both Gediktepe and Çakmaktepe development timelines."
Source: Alacer Gold
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- Keliber's Lithium chemical Plant will be located in Kokkola in Finland
- LNG Exports break new Records, Coal delivered to the World
- Cambodian Exploration Opportunity
- Eldorado Gold announced Update on its Board of Directors