Anglo American plc (“Anglo American”) announces the sale of
its Eskom-tied domestic thermal coal operations in South Africa to a wholly owned subsidiary of Seriti Resources Holdings Proprietary Limited (“Seriti”), a company majority owned by historically disadvantaged South Africans (“HDSAs”) and led by a management team with extensive experience of operating and developing large coal mines in South Africa (“the Transaction”).
Source: Anglo American
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- Keliber's Lithium chemical Plant will be located in Kokkola in Finland
- LNG Exports break new Records, Coal delivered to the World
- Cambodian Exploration Opportunity
- Eldorado Gold announced Update on its Board of Directors