Anglo American plc (“Anglo American”) announces the sale of
its Eskom-tied domestic thermal coal operations in South Africa to a wholly owned subsidiary of Seriti Resources Holdings Proprietary Limited (“Seriti”), a company majority owned by historically disadvantaged South Africans (“HDSAs”) and led by a management team with extensive experience of operating and developing large coal mines in South Africa (“the Transaction”).
Source: Anglo American
- Boliden appoints new President Business Area Mines
- Savannah Resources engages Hatch for Mina do Barroso lithium project in Portugal
- Endomines commences Employee Co-operation Negotiations at the Pampalo Mine in Finland
- Cimic's Thiess secures $140 Million Mt Owen Increase
- Resources win Gold in Job Numbers