Anglo American plc (“Anglo American”) announces the sale of
its Eskom-tied domestic thermal coal operations in South Africa to a wholly owned subsidiary of Seriti Resources Holdings Proprietary Limited (“Seriti”), a company majority owned by historically disadvantaged South Africans (“HDSAs”) and led by a management team with extensive experience of operating and developing large coal mines in South Africa (“the Transaction”).
Source: Anglo American
- Eldorado Gold enters constructive Dialogue with Greek Government
- Sale of Brazilian Steel Mill CSA complete
- BHP celebrated two important Milestones for Olympic Dam in Australia
- SSR Mining's Seabee Gold Operation strong preliminary Economic Assessment supports Mine Expansion Plan
- Eldorado Gold received Olympias Operating Permit and Permit for the Tailings Management Facility at Kokkinolakkas in Greece