Team of experts from Austria develops risk analysis using innovative methods
Austrian engineers are recognized worldwide as experts for the improvement and optimisation of railways in all sorts of difficult terrain not only limited to Alpine regions. At the end of January 2018 specialists from Geoconsult and Georesearch from Wals/Salzburg in Austria have presented in Buenos Aires a risk analysis for the “Tren a las Nubes” which has been developed in very short time at low expenditure using innovative modern methods. The risk analysis provides a well-founded basis for future investments in Argentina’s rail-infrastructure and is an important contribution to the economic development and improvement of living conditions in the North-western region of Argentina.
- Balfour Beatty Far East Joint Venture wins residential Contract in Hong Kong
- Costain awarded Technology Contract by Highways England
- In-house Exhibition of the Bauer Maschinen Group
- Bauer AG is planning a Change in the Position of the Chairman of the Management Board and on the Supervisory Board
- Pöyry awarded technical Consulting Services Assignment for S7 Expressway in Austria