Together with Bung Ingenieure, Arup will plan the new construction for the extension of Federal Highway 58n near the town of Wesel in the Lower Rhine area. The new section of the route is to be completed within four years. The total investment volume is € 80 million.
The project includes planning services for the design of a two-kilometre long, four-lane highway with six bridges and a 360-metre long tunnel. Bung Ingenieure will be responsible for the road and tunnel design and a railway bridge, while Arup will be responsible for the highway bridge design. The Arup - Bung Ingenieure joint venture will also take care of the respective project management, technical equipment, geotechnical survey as well as health and safety coordination services.
- Pöyry awarded basic Design Engineering Services Assignment for Beyhan II Dam and Hydroelectric Power Plant in Turkey
- Grand Paris, a 500th Project for CBE Group
- Fischer Heavy Duty Fixings in the Guiyang Metro Line 1 in China
- New Hatch Office opens in Melbourne
- Salini Impregilo wins ITA Award for its Tunneling Expertise in Anacostia River Tunnel Project, Washington D.C.