Together with Bung Ingenieure, Arup will plan the new construction for the extension of Federal Highway 58n near the town of Wesel in the Lower Rhine area. The new section of the route is to be completed within four years. The total investment volume is € 80 million.
The project includes planning services for the design of a two-kilometre long, four-lane highway with six bridges and a 360-metre long tunnel. Bung Ingenieure will be responsible for the road and tunnel design and a railway bridge, while Arup will be responsible for the highway bridge design. The Arup - Bung Ingenieure joint venture will also take care of the respective project management, technical equipment, geotechnical survey as well as health and safety coordination services.
- Why I'm looking forward to Flood & Coast 2018
- A Decade of Bauer in Panama: “Latin America is a growing market”
- Hochtief and Vinci to design and build Metro Line in Copenhagen
- Argentina’s „Train to the Clouds“ departs for the Future
- International Overview at the 7th Essen Expert Talk on Final Repositories