Atlas Copco, a leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions, has completed the acquisition of Pressure Compressores Ltda., a Brazilian manufacturer of piston compressors and related equipment.
Pressure Compressores is based in Maringá in the state of Parana, Brazil. The company offers a broad range of piston compressors, screw compressors and air treatment products, serving mainly the Brazilian market but also some other South American countries. It has about 150 employees and had revenues in 2016 of about MBRL 50 (MSEK 145).
Pressure Compressores’ products are used by a wide range of industrial and professional customers; from car repair shops to manufacturing companies.
Atlas Copco announced on April 4, 2017, that it had agreed to acquire Pressure Compressores.
The purchase price is not material relative to Atlas Copco’s market capitalization and is not disclosed. Pressure Compressores becomes part of the Professional Air division in the Compressor Technique business area.
Source: Atlas Copco
- Eurovia signs an Agreement to acquire the Civil Engineering Company TNT in Québec in Canada
- Wintershall awarded Exploration Licenses in Brazil
- Atlas Copco opens expanded Innovation Center in Germany
- Glencore to acquire Hail Creek Coal Mine in Queensland
- Atlas Copco wins Order from Pucobre in Chile to strengthen Mining Productivity