Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, today announces that Michael Lucki will be appointed as a Non-Executive Director on 1 July 2017.
Michael has over thirty-five years of business and leadership experience in the engineering and construction sector.
Philip Aiken, Balfour Beatty Chairman said: “I am delighted that Michael is joining the Balfour Beatty Board. Michael has worked with construction and infrastructure providers for four decades and has extensive knowledge of the US market which accounted for close to 50% of Balfour Beatty’s 2016 revenues. This coupled with his financial expertise ensures that Michael’s appointment further strengthens Balfour Beatty’s Board.”
Michael has held a number of leadership and finance roles, including Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President at CH2M HILL and Partner and Global Leader at Ernst & Young Global LLP Infrastructure, Construction & Engineering Practice.
Latterly, he has acted as a strategic advisor to companies and private equity firms in the engineering and construction industry.
He is currently a Consultant to the Board at Contract Land Staff LLC and an Advisory Board member at Psomas.
Source: Balfour Beatty
- Balfour Beatty Far East Joint Venture wins residential Contract in Hong Kong
- Costain awarded Technology Contract by Highways England
- SNC-Lavalin announces the Election of Directors
- Hochtief with strong FY 2017 results, robust order book and a solid Tender Pipeline
- Bauer AG is planning a Change in the Position of the Chairman of the Management Board and on the Supervisory Board