Project to support delivery of sustainable gas supply to the UAE
Bechtel, a global engineering, procurement, and construction leader, has been awarded a front-end engineering and design (FEED) contract for work on the Hail and Ghasha sour gas fields in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
“The Hail and Ghasha project is one of the largest sour gas recovery projects that Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) is developing to ensure a more sustainable and economic gas supply,” said Joe Thompson, Bechtel’s General Manager, Downstream and Chemicals. “The Bechtel team is looking forward to working with ADNOC on this important project, applying our expertise in high hydrogen sulphide content gas processing,”
Bechtel is a global leader in the integrated design, procurement, construction, and project management having successfully completed more than 50 major oil and gas field developments as well as 110 gas processing plants.
- Pöyry awarded Feasibility Study Assignment for Shnogh Hydropower Project in Armenia
- Eiffage strengthens its Position in Spain in Energy with the Acquisition of EDS Ingeniería y Montajes
- Oyu Tolgoi notified of Government of Mongolia’s Cancellation of Power Sector Cooperation Agreement
- Pöyry presents Results of Feasibility Study for first Waste-to-Energy Plant in Chile
- Pöyry awarded Engineering Services Assignment for Expansion of Outokumpu Mine in Kemi, Finland