Boliden’s Nomination Committee will propose to the Annual General Meeting of shareholders, to be held on 3 May 2016, that Pekka Vauramo is elected as a new Member of the Board, and that current Board Members Marie Berglund, Tom Erixon, Lennart Evrell, Ulla Litzén, Michael G:son Löw, Elisabeth Nilsson and Anders Ullberg are re-elected. Anders Ullberg is further proposed to be re-elected as Chairman of the Board. Staffan Bohman has declined re-election.
Pekka Vauramo is President and CEO of Finnair. He has a M.Sc. in Mine Engineering and has before he joined Finnair had different management positions in Cargotec and Sandvik Mining. He is a Member of the Board of Directors of Ilmarinen and Glaston Plc.
Boliden’s Nomination Committee comprises Jan Andersson of Swedbank Robur fonder (Chairman), Ulrika Danielson of Second Swedish National Pension Fund, Lars-Erik Forsgårdh, Elisabet Jamal Bergström of Handelsbanken Fonder and Anders Ullberg, Boliden’s Chairman of the Board.
- The Object: Connected Tool for reducing Vibrations
- New Vibratory Product Manager at Superior Industries
- BHP approves Investment to extend Life of Spence Copper Mine in Chile
- K+S records higher Revenues and Earnings in the second Quarter 2017
- Mining Machinery Manufacturers from Germany back on the Road to Success