Olof Grenmark has been appointed as Director Investor Relations for Boliden effective March 1st, 2018.
He succeeds Sophie Arnius, who will soon start as Head of Investor Relations at Electrolux. Olof Grenmark has a Master of Science degree in Business Administration and Economics from Stockholm School of Economics. He has been active in equities research since 1994, and is currently senior Basic Industry Analyst at ABG Sundal Collier AB.
During the period January 1 to March 1, Boliden's CFO Håkan Gabrielsson will be Boliden’s contact person for IR-related matters.
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- Parsons appoints new Vice President, Transport Division
- Eldorado Gold announced Update on its Board of Directors
- Fugro Shareholders adopt all Resolutions at EGM
- BAM in Joint Venture with NCC awarded major Swedish Tunnel Project