Boliden’s 2015 Annual Report and GRI Report are now available at www.boliden.com.
The Annual Report not only presents the financial results, goals and strategy, but also how Boliden is an important part of the circular economy by providing, refining and recycling the base and precious metals society needs. The Group’s Sustainability Report is integrated with the Annual Report, and describes Boliden’s zero tolerance philosophy for accidents involving individuals and the environment.
A printed version of the Annual Report will be available on 23 March and will be distributed to shareholders who have requested one.
The GRI Report describes Boliden’s sustainability work, management and results. The 2015 Report is prepared in accordance with the GRI guidelines G4. It is available as a pdf and as a digital report at www.boliden.com.
- Eldorado Gold enters constructive Dialogue with Greek Government
- BHP celebrated two important Milestones for Olympic Dam in Australia
- SSR Mining's Seabee Gold Operation strong preliminary Economic Assessment supports Mine Expansion Plan
- Eldorado Gold received Olympias Operating Permit and Permit for the Tailings Management Facility at Kokkinolakkas in Greece
- Alacer Gold provides Çöpler Sulfide Expansion Project Photos