Lennart Evrell has decided to resign from the position as CEO for Boliden effective half way through 2018. The recruitment of his successor will begin immediately.
”I have had ten fantastic years at Boliden but now is the time to focus on other matters. My advance announcement is made in order to secure a good continuation for Boliden. I will do all I can to make this succession the very best”, says Lennart Evrell, President and CEO of Boliden.
“It is always sad when a successful and appreciated CEO decides to resign, but the board understands that Lennart wants to round off his career with other assignments. Now it is important to secure a good succession in Boliden without losing momentum. It is therefore good that Lennart´s announcement is made in advance and I know he will give it his best all the way to his last day at Boliden”, says Anders Ullberg, Chairman of the Board.
- New Innovation Projects for DMT in the Raw Materials Sector
- Strabag to build further Akalla Tunnel Section for the Stockholm Motorway Ring
- Senior and emerging Talent excel for Fugro at prestigious Drilling Awards
- 25th World Mining Congress in Kazakhstan - Call for Papers
- Costain appointed new Member to Board