Lennart Evrell has decided to resign from the position as CEO for Boliden effective half way through 2018. The recruitment of his successor will begin immediately.
”I have had ten fantastic years at Boliden but now is the time to focus on other matters. My advance announcement is made in order to secure a good continuation for Boliden. I will do all I can to make this succession the very best”, says Lennart Evrell, President and CEO of Boliden.
“It is always sad when a successful and appreciated CEO decides to resign, but the board understands that Lennart wants to round off his career with other assignments. Now it is important to secure a good succession in Boliden without losing momentum. It is therefore good that Lennart´s announcement is made in advance and I know he will give it his best all the way to his last day at Boliden”, says Anders Ullberg, Chairman of the Board.
- Orica and Elphinstone celebrate Australian Innovation and regional Jobs
- Dispute about Deliveries of Smelter Sludge determined
- Nomination Committee of Endomines AB proposed new Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Andrew Wolstenholme to step down as Crossrail Chief Executive
- Atlas Copco wins Order from Pucobre in Chile to strengthen Mining Productivity