California High-Speed Rail will make a stop at the Rapid Excavation and Tunneling Conference (RETC) in San Diego, California, June 4 – 7.
Featuring 100 technical sessions, short courses and more, RETC will make its debut at the Manchester Hyatt in San Diego. Expected to draw 1,300 tunneling professionals from around the world, this biennial international tunneling conference will feature the latest industry trends, equipment and innovations available in the field.
Hear about some of the most famous tunneling projects in the world: Copenhagen Cityringen Project, Mexico City’s Emisor Poniente II Wastewater Tunnel, Alto Maipo and Los Condores Hydroelectric Projects in the Chilean Andes, and of course, California’s High-Speed Rail in Los Angeles. The California High-Speed Rail system is going to require extensive tunneling through mountain ranges in both the northern and southern regions of the state. Hear how experts are planning to install 45 to 50 miles of tunnels through geologic conditions that range from unconsolidated alluvium to strong granitic rocks all along active earthquake faults and more.
- "Schrobenhausener Tage" Symposium on Renovation Projects, technical Innovations and changing Values
- Final EPC Contract for the Follo Line in Norway signed
- Parsons welcomes new Senior Vice President and Texas Infrastructure Leader
- A Royal Opening of WTC 2017
- Robbins celebrates tough Tunnels for clean Energy