Marcus Ahlström will join Endomines AB (publ) from the beginning of January 2018 as the company’s new Chief Financial Officer.
Endomines’ current CFO, Börje Linden, will leave his position as CFO when Marcus Ahlström joins the company, but will continue working for the company through February 2018 to secure a smooth transition of the CFO responsibilities.
Marcus Ahlström (born 1982), M.Sc. (Economics and Business Administration) from the Swedish School of Economics in Helsinki, joins Endomines from Finnlines Plc, where he has held the position of Business Controller since 2013. Prior to that, he has held several positions at Ernst & Young Oy, both at Transaction Advisory Services and Assurance Services. He serves on the Board of Directors of Destia Oyj, a leading Finnish infrastructure services company, since 2015.
“I would like to warmly welcome Marcus to Endomines. He has solid knowledge of financial management along with Board level experience, and is eager to join us in our efforts to take the company to its next level of development. I would also like to thank Börje for his long-standing commitment for Endomines, and I wish him the best of success in his future endeavours” says CEO Saila Miettinen-Lähde.
- Kingnor’s Mining Equipment Factory inaugurated in China
- Glencore to acquire Hail Creek Coal Mine in Queensland
- New ABB Ability Collaborative Operations Center in Sweden to serve Process Industries
- Strengthening of Nordic Mining's Group Management: New Chief Financial Officer
- Cimic’s Thiess wins Dawson South Extension in Australia