BHP’s diverse portfolio and long-term commitment to our relationships within Asia means we are well positioned to help make the promise of China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) a reality.
The analysis shows the BRI will result in significant demand for construction materials and equipment, which in turn will drive demand for raw materials and create up to 150 million tonnes of incremental steel demand.
In this edition of Prospects, Chief Commercial Officer Arnoud Balhuizen estimates how much steel will be required to execute on the top 400 projects in our proprietary database.
More informatione: here
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- Keliber's Lithium chemical Plant will be located in Kokkola in Finland
- LNG Exports break new Records, Coal delivered to the World
- Cambodian Exploration Opportunity
- Eldorado Gold announced Update on its Board of Directors