BHP’s diverse portfolio and long-term commitment to our relationships within Asia means we are well positioned to help make the promise of China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) a reality.
The analysis shows the BRI will result in significant demand for construction materials and equipment, which in turn will drive demand for raw materials and create up to 150 million tonnes of incremental steel demand.
In this edition of Prospects, Chief Commercial Officer Arnoud Balhuizen estimates how much steel will be required to execute on the top 400 projects in our proprietary database.
More informatione: here
- Boliden appoints new President Business Area Mines
- Savannah Resources engages Hatch for Mina do Barroso lithium project in Portugal
- Endomines commences Employee Co-operation Negotiations at the Pampalo Mine in Finland
- Cimic's Thiess secures $140 Million Mt Owen Increase
- Resources win Gold in Job Numbers