BHP’s diverse portfolio and long-term commitment to our relationships within Asia means we are well positioned to help make the promise of China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) a reality.
The analysis shows the BRI will result in significant demand for construction materials and equipment, which in turn will drive demand for raw materials and create up to 150 million tonnes of incremental steel demand.
In this edition of Prospects, Chief Commercial Officer Arnoud Balhuizen estimates how much steel will be required to execute on the top 400 projects in our proprietary database.
More informatione: here
- Bilfinger extends comprehensive Framework Agreement with Statoil until 2031
- Negotiations finalised: Stake in Rosneft held by Glencore-QIA Consortium
- Regular Land Releases Feed Future Exploration Success in Queensland
- Continental acquired South African Tech Company to further develop its Services for the Conveyor Industry
- Atlas Copco collaborates with Saab and Combitech to develop safe Mining Digitalization Solutions