Cimic Group company, UGL, has been awarded the contract for the process upgrade and equipment replacement project at the Woodleigh Waterworks by PUB, Singapore’s national water agency.
Cimic Group Chief Executive Officer Adolfo Valderas said: “This SGD67.5 million1 revenue contract reflects UGL’s depth of experience in water services and its commitment to delivering cost effective solutions to our clients.”
UGL Managing Director Juan Santamaria said: “UGL has been working with PUB for more than 30 years, across multiple waterworks and reclamation projects. We are pleased to continue our relationship with PUB through the delivery of the Woodleigh Waterworks contract.”
Located in the central area of Singapore, the Woodleigh project comprises:
- the construction of process upgrades and equipment replacement, commencing in March 2017 with completion expected by February 2019; and
- maintenance services of the new equipment over two years.
The Woodleigh Waterworks operates conventional drinking water treatment processes. Through this project, treatment process robustness will be increased by providing additional treatment processes including ozonation and biologically activated carbon (BAC) filters.
Source: Hochtief AG
- Implenia wins contract for Project at CERN in France
- Eurovia signs an Agreement to acquire the Civil Engineering Company TNT in Québec in Canada
- Flatiron secures Contract on Winston-Salem Northern Beltway Project
- Strabag awarded Tunnelling Contract for Sirius Minerals’ North Yorkshire Polyhalite Project
- Cimic's Thiess secures $140 Million Mt Owen Increase