Alice Chaplin joins Coffey as General Manager New Zealand.
Alice is stepping into the role of General Manager New Zealand, taking over from Andrew Mailer, who is relocating back to Sydney to become General Manager NSW, ACT and Qld.
She has extensive expertise in delivery of large civil infrastructure engineering projects and project management and is a Chartered Engineer with a Masters in Civil Engineering from Imperial College London.
Alice has a proven successful track record in leading complex multi-discipline projects across dams and hydropower, wastewater treatment plants, water treatment works, water supply, wastewater reticulation, and rail electrification in New Zealand, Australia and the UK.
Her deep experience in the water industry in Australia and New Zealand aligns with Tetra Tech’s global expertise in the water industry and adds to Coffey’s growing water capability.
“This is a very exciting appointment”. said Urs Meyerhans, CEO. “I am genuinely pleased to welcome Alice to Coffey and to our management team.”
- SNC-Lavalin announces the Election of Directors
- In-house Exhibition of the Bauer Maschinen Group
- Bauer AG is planning a Change in the Position of the Chairman of the Management Board and on the Supervisory Board
- Pöyry awarded technical Consulting Services Assignment for S7 Expressway in Austria
- Strabag SE: Vorstand für 2019 bis 2022 bestellt