Costain, the engineering solutions provider, has secured a place on Transport for London’s Surface Transport Major Projects Framework (the ‘Framework’), which covers the delivery, upgrade and maintenance of bridges, tunnels and highways across London.
Costain is one of three suppliers for the four-year Framework, which is valued at up to £500m in total, and includes design, planning and complex project delivery work. The Framework may be extended by two years at TfL’s discretion.
During a previous Framework Costain carried out the strengthening of the Hammersmith Flyover, a highly complex project which was delivered ahead of schedule.
Andrew Wyllie CBE, Chief Executive of Costain commented: “We are delighted that TfL has again chosen Costain as a delivery partner for the Major Projects Framework. It is a reflection of our strong track record in applying innovative techniques in highways.”
- Bilfinger extends comprehensive Framework Agreement with Statoil until 2031
- Inside Perth’s Tunnel in Australia
- Continental acquired South African Tech Company to further develop its Services for the Conveyor Industry
- Sandvik Service Agreement boosts Productivity in China
- Balfour Beatty’s A21 major Upgrade from Tonbridge to Pembury in UK officially open