Costain, the engineering solutions provider, has secured a place on Transport for London’s Surface Transport Major Projects Framework (the ‘Framework’), which covers the delivery, upgrade and maintenance of bridges, tunnels and highways across London.
Costain is one of three suppliers for the four-year Framework, which is valued at up to £500m in total, and includes design, planning and complex project delivery work. The Framework may be extended by two years at TfL’s discretion.
During a previous Framework Costain carried out the strengthening of the Hammersmith Flyover, a highly complex project which was delivered ahead of schedule.
Andrew Wyllie CBE, Chief Executive of Costain commented: “We are delighted that TfL has again chosen Costain as a delivery partner for the Major Projects Framework. It is a reflection of our strong track record in applying innovative techniques in highways.”
- Geotechnical Engineering Services for Bruce Highway Upgrade – Caloundra Road to Sunshine Motorway in Australia
- Inauguration of South Europe Atlantic SEA Tours-Bordeaux high Speed Line in France
- Cimic's UGL awarded Woodleigh Waterworks Upgrade project in Singapore
- Tunnel Breakthrough in the Heart of the German Capital
- Femern A/S signs Contracts with Engineering Consultants