Costain, the engineering solutions provider, has secured a place on Transport for London’s Surface Transport Major Projects Framework (the ‘Framework’), which covers the delivery, upgrade and maintenance of bridges, tunnels and highways across London.
Costain is one of three suppliers for the four-year Framework, which is valued at up to £500m in total, and includes design, planning and complex project delivery work. The Framework may be extended by two years at TfL’s discretion.
During a previous Framework Costain carried out the strengthening of the Hammersmith Flyover, a highly complex project which was delivered ahead of schedule.
Andrew Wyllie CBE, Chief Executive of Costain commented: “We are delighted that TfL has again chosen Costain as a delivery partner for the Major Projects Framework. It is a reflection of our strong track record in applying innovative techniques in highways.”
- Joint Venture of Vinci Construction with Spie batignolles wins Contract on Line 15 South of the Grand Paris Express Transport Network
- Implenia wins new Infrastructure Job in Sweden
- Fugro’s below-ground Picture supports above-ground Operations at Aviation Museum in United Kingdom
- Salini Impregilo completes Line 3 Tunnel Excavation for Riyadh Metro Project
- Balfour Beatty secures Construction Contract for London residential Tower ‘The Madison’