Costain, the engineering solutions provider, has secured a place on Transport for London’s Surface Transport Major Projects Framework (the ‘Framework’), which covers the delivery, upgrade and maintenance of bridges, tunnels and highways across London.
Costain is one of three suppliers for the four-year Framework, which is valued at up to £500m in total, and includes design, planning and complex project delivery work. The Framework may be extended by two years at TfL’s discretion.
During a previous Framework Costain carried out the strengthening of the Hammersmith Flyover, a highly complex project which was delivered ahead of schedule.
Andrew Wyllie CBE, Chief Executive of Costain commented: “We are delighted that TfL has again chosen Costain as a delivery partner for the Major Projects Framework. It is a reflection of our strong track record in applying innovative techniques in highways.”
- Changes to the Executive Board of Putzmeister Holding
- Costain extends Employee Health and well-being Support to Supply Chain
- Blyth Offshore Demontrator Wind Farm Project in UK: First Gravity Base Foundation lowered onto Sea Bed
- Elizabeth Line Progress above Ground
- Mott MacDonald's Executive Vice President elected to Executive Council of International Tunnelling Association