Skellefteå District Court announced its ruling today in the dispute relating to Boliden’s deliveries to Arica, Chile in the mid-1980s.
The ruling is in Boliden’s favour and means that Boliden is not liable for damages. Boliden is further entitled to compensation for its legal costs.
The final date for appeal is 29 March 2018.
- Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology releases Data Interoperability Policy
- Supplement for EIA Program of Lithium chemical Plant
- Normet’s Service and Manufacturing Facility inaugurated in India
- Dugald River in Queensland achieves commercial Production
- Glencore completes Investment in Hunter Valley Operations Joint Venture in Australia