Skellefteå District Court announced its ruling today in the dispute relating to Boliden’s deliveries to Arica, Chile in the mid-1980s.
The ruling is in Boliden’s favour and means that Boliden is not liable for damages. Boliden is further entitled to compensation for its legal costs.
The final date for appeal is 29 March 2018.
- Glencore to acquire Hail Creek Coal Mine in Queensland
- New ABB Ability Collaborative Operations Center in Sweden to serve Process Industries
- Cimic’s Thiess wins Dawson South Extension in Australia
- Orica and Elphinstone celebrate Australian Innovation and regional Jobs
- Nomination Committee of Endomines AB proposed new Chairman of the Board of Directors