Eldorado Gold Corporation, ("Eldorado" or "the Company") is pleased to announce that the Company has completed the sale of its respective interest in the White Mountain and Tanjianshan Mines and Eastern Dragon Development Project to an affiliate of Yintai Resources Co. Ltd. (SHSZ: 000975) ("Yintai") as previously announced on May 16, 2016.
"This closing marks the conclusion to Eldorado's 11-year history in China. We would like to acknowledge the dedication and hard work of all of our Chinese employees and staff throughout this period," said Paul Wright, President and Chief Executive Officer of Eldorado Gold. "We are very pleased to have completed the monetization of our Chinese assets and look forward to advancing our internal project pipeline with the enhanced financial flexibility resulting from the sale process."
Source: Eldorado Gold Corporation
- Continental signs collaborative Agreement with Caterpillar
- Glencore purchases Stakes in Mutanda and Katanga
- IAMGOLD: Drilling Results from the 2016 Exploration Program on the Saramacca Project, Suriname
- Cimic's Thiess delivers unique & innovative Mining Solution in Indonesia
- Superior announces new Crushing and Screening Dealer in Mexico