- C$170 million (€112 million) revenue
- Eurovia boosts its operations in Quebec
Eurovia, the Vinci subsidiary specialising in transport infrastructure and urban development, has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of Quebec civil engineering contractor TNT group, a subsidiary of Transelec Common Inc.
TNT group employs 430 people, generated revenue of C$170 million (€112 million) in 2016 and operates large quarry in Laval as well as asphalt concrete plants in Montreal and Laval.
This acquisition reinforces the Eurovia Québec teams and network in ten regions of the province. Eurovia Québec delivers transport infrastructure and urban development projects for public and private sector customers.
Eurovia operates in the Canadian provinces of Québec, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia. It employs around 2,000 people in Canada, where it generated more than €400 million (C$600 million) in revenue in 2017.
- Balfour Beatty Far East Joint Venture wins residential Contract in Hong Kong
- Costain awarded Technology Contract by Highways England
- Normet’s Service and Manufacturing Facility inaugurated in India
- SNC-Lavalin announces the Election of Directors
- DMT expands its Business to Raw Materials for Electric Mobility