At the international mining exhibition Exposibram 2017, which takes place from 18 to 21 September in Belo Horizonte, Brasil, Beumer Group will present their system solutions in conveying and loading technology at booth Y40. The portfolio includes the complete engineering and the construction of curved troughed belt conveyors and Pipe Conveyors, blending beds, circular stockpiles, as well as transshipment terminals.
Beumer Group offers curved belt conveyors, used for the transportation of various raw materials like coal or ores over long distances and through rough terrain. These conveyors are designed as open troughed belt conveyors or closed Pipe Conveyors. Material transport with belt conveyors is generally faster, more cost-efficient and environmentally friendly than trucking.
Beumer offers stackers and bridge scrapers for warehouses with blending bed systems for homogenising large quantities of different types of bulk material efficiently, which ensures the regularity of the raw materials used. Coarse, highly abrasive material can be conveyed to silos by the heavy-duty belt bucket elevators of Beumer Group.
Beumer bulk loading heads, which can load large quantities of bulk material fast and virtually dust-free into bulk transporter vehicles, will also be featured. If bags are to be loaded in ships or wagons, various telescoping loading systems are available. The loading system Beumer autopac stacks filled bags automatically on trucks, without using pallets.
BEUMER at Exposibram 2017: booth Y40
Source: Beumer Group
- Biomore presented Underground Installation of Pilot Plant in Rudna Mine
- Regular Land Releases Feed Future Exploration Success in Queensland
- Continental acquired South African Tech Company to further develop its Services for the Conveyor Industry
- Atlas Copco collaborates with Saab and Combitech to develop safe Mining Digitalization Solutions
- Turquoise Hill hosts financial Community Visit to Oyu Tolgoi in Mongolia