Fogtec is part of a research project which is supported by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy.
It was initiated by the renowned Montan-University Loeben and its goal is to establish an approved qualification training for raising the safety in infrastructure with a particular focus on underground constructions. Fogtec provides its expertise in active firefighting in tunnels and high pressure water mist technology.
Source: Fogtec Brandschutz GmbH & Co. KG
- Crossrail completes striking new architectural Ceilings at Farringdon and Liverpool Street Elizabeth Line Stations
- SNC-Lavalin awarded Design Services Contract by Codelco for the Talabre Tailings Expansion Project in Chile
- Planning and Design Featured at RETC
- Implenia wins major Railway Infrastructure Order in Sweden
- Global Mega-Projects for improved Infrastructure