Fogtec is part of a research project which is supported by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy.
It was initiated by the renowned Montan-University Loeben and its goal is to establish an approved qualification training for raising the safety in infrastructure with a particular focus on underground constructions. Fogtec provides its expertise in active firefighting in tunnels and high pressure water mist technology.
Source: Fogtec Brandschutz GmbH & Co. KG
- Robbins Slurry TBM ramps up for Mumbai Metro Line 3
- BHP celebrated two important Milestones for Olympic Dam in Australia
- Crossrail: Elizabeth Line permanent Track Installation is complete
- Strabag Subsidiary awarded Tunnelling Contract in Singapore
- CBE Group, 30 years of Experience in the Tunnelling Industry