Fogtec is part of a research project which is supported by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy.
It was initiated by the renowned Montan-University Loeben and its goal is to establish an approved qualification training for raising the safety in infrastructure with a particular focus on underground constructions. Fogtec provides its expertise in active firefighting in tunnels and high pressure water mist technology.
Source: Fogtec Brandschutz GmbH & Co. KG
- SMT Scharf and Breuer-Motoren forge strategic Partnership
- Robust Robbins EPB completes third Bore for Chennai Metro Project in India
- Advertising with the GeoResources Portal and Magazines
- A 100th System for Robbins Continuous Conveyors
- Arup provides Planning Services for the new Wesel bypass in Germany