Fogtec is part of a research project which is supported by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy.
It was initiated by the renowned Montan-University Loeben and its goal is to establish an approved qualification training for raising the safety in infrastructure with a particular focus on underground constructions. Fogtec provides its expertise in active firefighting in tunnels and high pressure water mist technology.
Source: Fogtec Brandschutz GmbH & Co. KG
- Amberg Technologies Ltd.: New Managing Director
- Sandvik at the World Tunnel Congress 2018: Optimize your drilling
- Implenia wins contract for Project at CERN in France
- Moving forward Hand in Hand: MAT Mischanlagentechnik operates under the Name Bauer MAT Slurry Handling Systems
- BASF presents new fire-resistant Tail Sealant for Underground Construction at World Tunnel Congress in Dubai