Fogtec is part of a research project which is supported by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy.
It was initiated by the renowned Montan-University Loeben and its goal is to establish an approved qualification training for raising the safety in infrastructure with a particular focus on underground constructions. Fogtec provides its expertise in active firefighting in tunnels and high pressure water mist technology.
Source: Fogtec Brandschutz GmbH & Co. KG
- Thyssenkrupp to deliver Conveyor System for new underground Copper Mine in Mongolia
- Cimic's CPB Contractors preferred for Metro Tunnel Rail Systems in Australia
- Sika invests in Membrane Production in Russia
- Herrenknecht TBM constructs large Road Tunnel in Switzerland
- Salini Impregilo and Lane win Tunnel Contract in Washington, D.C.