Paul McMann of Fugro has been appointed to serve as a member of the management committee of the British Drilling Association (BDA).
McMann is a drilling and operations manager with Fugro working on geotechnical investigations throughout the UK. A geologist by profession and Fellow of the Geological Society, he has previously served on the BDA’s technical and education committee as well as the safety committee.
McMann, who starts his new duties on 4 April 2017, said: “I am delighted and honoured to take on the role and will use it to promote safer, more professional site investigations both within Fugro and the wider industry.”
- Fugro undertakes marine and land surveys for strategic UAE Hail and Ghasha Gas Development in the United Arab Emirates
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- London Bridge Station opens
- Remediation of the Kesslergrube Landfill in Germany: Bauer Umwelt starts regular Excavations
- Parsons appoints new Vice President, Transport Division