Paul McMann of Fugro has been appointed to serve as a member of the management committee of the British Drilling Association (BDA).
McMann is a drilling and operations manager with Fugro working on geotechnical investigations throughout the UK. A geologist by profession and Fellow of the Geological Society, he has previously served on the BDA’s technical and education committee as well as the safety committee.
McMann, who starts his new duties on 4 April 2017, said: “I am delighted and honoured to take on the role and will use it to promote safer, more professional site investigations both within Fugro and the wider industry.”
- "Schrobenhausener Tage" Symposium on Renovation Projects, technical Innovations and changing Values
- Tokwe Mukosi Dam inaugurated in Zimbabwe
- Anglo American appoints new non-executive Director to the Board
- Fortescue named Metals Company of the Year
- Fugro’s Civil Engineering Consultancy supports Developments in Amsterdam