Paul McMann of Fugro has been appointed to serve as a member of the management committee of the British Drilling Association (BDA).
McMann is a drilling and operations manager with Fugro working on geotechnical investigations throughout the UK. A geologist by profession and Fellow of the Geological Society, he has previously served on the BDA’s technical and education committee as well as the safety committee.
McMann, who starts his new duties on 4 April 2017, said: “I am delighted and honoured to take on the role and will use it to promote safer, more professional site investigations both within Fugro and the wider industry.”
- GSE Environmental introduces the next Generation of Capping Systems
- Implenia's 2017 Annual General Meeting: Shareholders approve all Proposals and Dividend raised
- Shell set to inject new Gas into east Coast Market in Australia
- Sharp Rise in natural Disaster Losses – Measures to enhance Resilience can cushion Losses
- Naturkatastrophenschäden deutlich gestiegen – Maßnahmen für mehr Resilienz kann Schäden dämpfen