Paul McMann of Fugro has been appointed to serve as a member of the management committee of the British Drilling Association (BDA).
McMann is a drilling and operations manager with Fugro working on geotechnical investigations throughout the UK. A geologist by profession and Fellow of the Geological Society, he has previously served on the BDA’s technical and education committee as well as the safety committee.
McMann, who starts his new duties on 4 April 2017, said: “I am delighted and honoured to take on the role and will use it to promote safer, more professional site investigations both within Fugro and the wider industry.”
- Composition of Royal BAM Group's Supervisory Board
- Crossrail completes striking new architectural Ceilings at Farringdon and Liverpool Street Elizabeth Line Stations
- Transforming Stabilisation in Shanghai
- Foundation Works on former Brewery Site: Bauer constructed the Excavation Pits for the Berlin Schultheiss Quartier
- Bauer AG has started to turn its Business Operations around in 2016