Paul McMann of Fugro has been appointed to serve as a member of the management committee of the British Drilling Association (BDA).
McMann is a drilling and operations manager with Fugro working on geotechnical investigations throughout the UK. A geologist by profession and Fellow of the Geological Society, he has previously served on the BDA’s technical and education committee as well as the safety committee.
McMann, who starts his new duties on 4 April 2017, said: “I am delighted and honoured to take on the role and will use it to promote safer, more professional site investigations both within Fugro and the wider industry.”
- Changes to the Board of Directors of Nordic Mining ASA
- Alberta Transportation awards Peace River Bridge Twinning Project in Alberta to Flatiron/Aecon Joint Venture
- Sustainable and reliable Hatch-designed Chaudière Dam in Canada officially opens
- Crossrail: Elizabeth Line permanent Track Installation is complete
- New Conveyor Components Territory Manager for Superior Industries in USA