At Fugro's extraordinary general meeting, the shareholders appointed Øystein Løseth as member of the Board of Management. He will join the Board on 1 January 2018. After a transition period he will succeed the current CEO and Chairman of the Board of Management, Paul van Riel, who will step down as planned at the annual general meeting on 26 April 2018.
Mr. Løseth (1958) has extensive management experience at board level in major companies. From October 2014 until recently he was on the board of directors of Norwegian company Statoil AS, a listed international energy company with 20,000 employees in 30 countries, of which the last two years as Chairman of the Board. Previously he was CEO of Vattenfall AB, one of Europe’s largest producers of electricity and heat, and of Nuon, a Dutch energy company. Mr. Løseth started his career at Statoil and later on gained experience in various roles with increasing responsibility in different companies in the energy sector.
In addition, the shareholders meeting approved the amendment of the articles of association. The only relevant change is an increase in the number of ordinary shares whilst decreasing the number of financing preference shares, resulting in an unchanged authorised share capital.
- Fugro undertakes marine and land surveys for strategic UAE Hail and Ghasha Gas Development in the United Arab Emirates
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- Parsons appoints new Vice President, Transport Division
- Fugro completes the deep Foundation Testing for signature Tower in Dubai
- Fugro to play pivotal Role in Norway’s largest ever Highway Project