A working meeting between Alexey Miller, Chairman of the Gazprom Management Committee, and Abul Hassan Mahmood Ali, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, took place in Moscow.
The parties expressed their appreciation for the Company’s efforts in Bangladesh. It was noted that Gazprom had built 15 exploratory and development wells at seven fields in the country since 2013.
The meeting participants discussed the prospects for cooperation in oil and gas prospecting, exploration and development. Attention was also paid to further implementation of the contract between Gazprom and the Petrobangla state-owned corporation for the construction of two prospecting and exploratory wells on Bhola Island in the south of Bangladesh.
Gazprom’s main partner in Bangladesh is Petrobangla, a state-owned corporation engaged in oil, gas and mineral resource-related activities. Gazprom's interests in Bangladesh are represented by Gazprom International, a specialized company aimed at implementing oil and gas projects outside Russia. In 2012 and 2015, Gazprom and Petrobangla inked the contracts to build exploratory and development wells at a number of gas fields in Bangladesh. In 2017, Gazprom and Petrobangla signed the contract to construct two prospecting and exploratory wells on Bhola Island in the south of Bangladesh.
- DMT expands its Business to Raw Materials for Electric Mobility
- DMT erweitert Engagement im Bereich Rohstoffe für Elektromobilität
- Endomines commences Employee Co-operation Negotiations at the Pampalo Mine in Finland
- SNC-Lavalin and JV Driver awarded important EPC contract from INEOS at Chocolate Bayou, Texas
- Amur GPP to be supplied with heavy Equipment from Summer 2018