Glencore announces that William Macaulay will retire on 14 April 2017 as a Non-Executive Director.
Tony Hayward, Chairman, commented: "On behalf of the Board I would like to thank Bill Macaulay for his service to Glencore over the past six years. He has made a considerable contribution to the Board both in its governance from his extensive board experience and in its deliberations from his long business and sector experience."
The Board is in the process of selecting a new independent non-executive director and a further announcement will be made once this appointment is made.
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- Keliber's Lithium chemical Plant will be located in Kokkola in Finland
- LNG Exports break new Records, Coal delivered to the World
- Cambodian Exploration Opportunity
- Parsons appoints new Vice President, Transport Division