Glencore announces that William Macaulay will retire on 14 April 2017 as a Non-Executive Director.
Tony Hayward, Chairman, commented: "On behalf of the Board I would like to thank Bill Macaulay for his service to Glencore over the past six years. He has made a considerable contribution to the Board both in its governance from his extensive board experience and in its deliberations from his long business and sector experience."
The Board is in the process of selecting a new independent non-executive director and a further announcement will be made once this appointment is made.
- Eldorado Gold enters constructive Dialogue with Greek Government
- Changes to the Board of Directors of Nordic Mining ASA
- BHP celebrated two important Milestones for Olympic Dam in Australia
- New Conveyor Components Territory Manager for Superior Industries in USA
- SSR Mining's Seabee Gold Operation strong preliminary Economic Assessment supports Mine Expansion Plan