Glencore announces that William Macaulay will retire on 14 April 2017 as a Non-Executive Director.
Tony Hayward, Chairman, commented: "On behalf of the Board I would like to thank Bill Macaulay for his service to Glencore over the past six years. He has made a considerable contribution to the Board both in its governance from his extensive board experience and in its deliberations from his long business and sector experience."
The Board is in the process of selecting a new independent non-executive director and a further announcement will be made once this appointment is made.
- Boliden appoints new President Business Area Mines
- Amberg Technologies Ltd.: New Managing Director
- Savannah Resources engages Hatch for Mina do Barroso lithium project in Portugal
- Endomines commences Employee Co-operation Negotiations at the Pampalo Mine in Finland
- Bauer Resources GmbH with new dual Leadership