- President of business area Sandvik Machining Solutions, Jonas Gustavsson, to leave Sandvik
Jonas Gustavsson, President of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions, has decided to leave Sandvik to take on the position as President and CEO of ÅF, an engineering and consulting company listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
“I’m grateful for Jonas Gustavssons’ excellent contributions during his time in Sandvik. He has led both the Sandvik Materials Technology and the Sandvik Machining Solutions business areas and played an important role in improving and defending their performance. Jonas has also, since 2011, been a much appreciated member of the Group Executive Management”, says Björn Rosengren, Sandvik’s President and CEO, who wishes Jonas Gustavsson all the best in his new position.
Jonas Gustavsson has worked in Sandvik since 2008. He will leave Sandvik no later than end of July 2017. The process to find a successor is initiated.
- Composition of Royal BAM Group's Supervisory Board
- Crossrail completes striking new architectural Ceilings at Farringdon and Liverpool Street Elizabeth Line Stations
- Superior announces Grant Aggregate as New Components Distributor in Canada
- BMA Investment to create Hundreds of Jobs
- The biggest Wheel Loader Bucket in China