Ulrika Rask-Lindholm has been appointed Vice President Communications of Höganäs AB. She assumes her position on 1 January, 2016.
Ulrika Rask-Lindholm is currently Corporate Communications Manager of Höganäs. Ulrika joined Höganäs in 2009 with responsibility for the Group’s internal communication. In 2011 she was appointed Corporate Communications Manager with responsibility for internal, external and market communication.
Ulrika has a university degree in communications and holds 20 years of experience in that field.
"The appointment of Ulrika as Vice President Communications shows how important this field of expertise is to Höganäs. I am certain that she will contribute positively to the management team and the company as a whole," says Melker Jernberg, Höganäs President and CEO.
Höganäs is the world’s leading manufacturer of iron and metal powders. Together with our customers we develop tomorrow’s automotive components, products for brazing, systems for sustainable energy production and additive manufacturing. During 2014 the turnover was SEK 7 090 million.
- AIMS - Aachen International Mining Symposia: Mining in Europe - last Early Bird Opportunity
- Fugro hunts for more Hydrocarbon Seeps in US Gulf of Mexico
- Bechtel Executive honored with prestigious Black Women in Business Award
- Silver Standard appoints new Chairman of the Board
- Ms. Saila Miettinen-Lähde appointed as CEO of Endomines AB