Bilfinger Hochbau’s activities have been part of Implenia since the beginning of March 2017. In future, the Group will be operating in its home markets of Germany and Austria through three business units.
Implenia Buildings Germany, headed by Hans-Dieter Steinbrücker, offers construction services for regional and national customers.
The Group is bringing together its civil engineering activities in Germany within Business Unit Implenia Civil Germany. This unit is headed by Stefan Roth.
Building construction and regional infrastructure construction in Austria and Romania will be concentrated within the Implenia Austria & Romania unit, led by Christof Gämperle.
- Tunnel Breakthrough in the Heart of the German Capital
- Tunneldurchbruch im Herzen der deutschen Hauptstadt
- Implenia's 2017 Annual General Meeting: Shareholders approve all Proposals and Dividend raised
- Launch of Intergeo 2017: Topics that get the geo-IT sector noticed
- Abrasion-resistant Duroxite Overlay Products can mean significant Savings for the Customer