Bilfinger Hochbau’s activities have been part of Implenia since the beginning of March 2017. In future, the Group will be operating in its home markets of Germany and Austria through three business units.
Implenia Buildings Germany, headed by Hans-Dieter Steinbrücker, offers construction services for regional and national customers.
The Group is bringing together its civil engineering activities in Germany within Business Unit Implenia Civil Germany. This unit is headed by Stefan Roth.
Building construction and regional infrastructure construction in Austria and Romania will be concentrated within the Implenia Austria & Romania unit, led by Christof Gämperle.
- Wacker Neuson SE appoints new CEO
- Thyssenkrupp will bei Tata-Stahlfusion weniger als Hälfte
- Growth Strategy: Continental commercial Specialty Tires strengthens its customer-oriented Approach with new Field Engineers
- Implenia erhält Grossauftrag in Genf
- New Spokesperson for Continental Commercial Specialty Tires