Bilfinger Hochbau’s activities have been part of Implenia since the beginning of March 2017. In future, the Group will be operating in its home markets of Germany and Austria through three business units.
Implenia Buildings Germany, headed by Hans-Dieter Steinbrücker, offers construction services for regional and national customers.
The Group is bringing together its civil engineering activities in Germany within Business Unit Implenia Civil Germany. This unit is headed by Stefan Roth.
Building construction and regional infrastructure construction in Austria and Romania will be concentrated within the Implenia Austria & Romania unit, led by Christof Gämperle.
- Thyssenkrupp and Tata Steel plan to create new No. 2 in European Steel Market
- Strabag constructing Africa’s highest Bridge
- Innovative Slope Stabilization: Bauer Schweiz carries out Foundation Work for a Research and Laboratory Building in Zurich
- Innovatives Hangsicherungskonzept: Gründungsarbeiten von Bauer Schweiz für neues Forschungs- und Laborgebäude in Zürich
- RIB Software SE unterzeichnet Phase-III-Auftrag mit Implenia