Bilfinger Hochbau’s activities have been part of Implenia since the beginning of March 2017. In future, the Group will be operating in its home markets of Germany and Austria through three business units.
Implenia Buildings Germany, headed by Hans-Dieter Steinbrücker, offers construction services for regional and national customers.
The Group is bringing together its civil engineering activities in Germany within Business Unit Implenia Civil Germany. This unit is headed by Stefan Roth.
Building construction and regional infrastructure construction in Austria and Romania will be concentrated within the Implenia Austria & Romania unit, led by Christof Gämperle.
- Implenia baut unterirdisches Parkhaus «Parking Kunstmuseum» in Basel in der Schweiz
- Implenia wins contract for Project at CERN in France
- Implenia erhält Auftrag für Projekt des CERN in Frankreich
- Eurovia signs an Agreement to acquire the Civil Engineering Company TNT in Québec in Canada
- Moving forward Hand in Hand: MAT Mischanlagentechnik operates under the Name Bauer MAT Slurry Handling Systems