Bilfinger Hochbau’s activities have been part of Implenia since the beginning of March 2017. In future, the Group will be operating in its home markets of Germany and Austria through three business units.
Implenia Buildings Germany, headed by Hans-Dieter Steinbrücker, offers construction services for regional and national customers.
The Group is bringing together its civil engineering activities in Germany within Business Unit Implenia Civil Germany. This unit is headed by Stefan Roth.
Building construction and regional infrastructure construction in Austria and Romania will be concentrated within the Implenia Austria & Romania unit, led by Christof Gämperle.
- Bauer AG remains on Course after the third Quarter
- Arup provides Planning Services for the new Wesel bypass in Germany
- Salini Impregilo wins ENR Award: Global Best Water Project Abu Hamour
- Bilfinger extends comprehensive Framework Agreement with Statoil until 2031
- Vinci Subsidiary wins a Contract to build an Oil Pipeline for the Trans Mountain Expansion Project (TMEP) in Canada