Bilfinger Hochbau’s activities have been part of Implenia since the beginning of March 2017. In future, the Group will be operating in its home markets of Germany and Austria through three business units.
Implenia Buildings Germany, headed by Hans-Dieter Steinbrücker, offers construction services for regional and national customers.
The Group is bringing together its civil engineering activities in Germany within Business Unit Implenia Civil Germany. This unit is headed by Stefan Roth.
Building construction and regional infrastructure construction in Austria and Romania will be concentrated within the Implenia Austria & Romania unit, led by Christof Gämperle.
- Albvorlandtunnel: Tunnelvortriebsmaschine „Sibylle“ ist gestartet
- Remediation of the Kesslergrube Landfill in Germany: Bauer Umwelt starts regular Excavations
- Implenia and Risa AS win complex Infrastructure Job in Norway
- Geschäftsführung von Halbach & Braun kommentiert Sanierungsnachricht vom 18.12. in GeoResources
- LIQUI MOLY schlüpft unter das Dach der Würth-Gruppe