Implenia Ltd.’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders has approved all of the Board of Directors’ proposals. Among other things, shareholders approved payment of an ordinary dividend of CHF 2.00 per share (previous year: CHF 1.80, plus CHF 0.10 anniversary dividend).
The AGM also discharged the Members of the Board of Directors and Group Executive Board for their actions in 2016 and approved the 2016 Remuneration Report in a consultative vote.
After serving four years on the Board, Vice Chairman Calvin Grieder did not stand for re-election. The Board of Directors and Executive Board would like to thank him very much for his valuable contribution to Implenia’s success. Current Board Members Hans Ulrich Meister (Chairman), Chantal Balet Emery, Kyrre Olaf Johansen, Henner Mahlstedt, Ines Pöschel and Laurent Vulliet were confirmed in their posts for a further term.
- Changes to the Board of Directors of Nordic Mining ASA
- New Conveyor Components Territory Manager for Superior Industries in USA
- CDM Smith names new Chairman and CEO
- Innovative Slope Stabilization: Bauer Schweiz carries out Foundation Work for a Research and Laboratory Building in Zurich
- Innovatives Hangsicherungskonzept: Gründungsarbeiten von Bauer Schweiz für neues Forschungs- und Laborgebäude in Zürich