Successful Internal Workshop with Visit to the Finnish Transport Agency, General Assembly and ITA COSUF Award 2016
More than 25 ITA Cosuf members participated end of October 2016 in an internal workshop organised by the Finnish Transport Agency in Helsinki. The experts for Operational Safety of Underground Facilities met to network and inform about the latest developments, especially those presented by the Finnish Tunnelling experts. The event started with the General Assembly and the presentation of the ITA Cosuf Award Winner 2016, Wilson Ulises Rojas Alva from Denmark and ended finally with an interesting site visit.
Source: ITA Cosuf
- Amberg Technologies Ltd.: New Managing Director
- Sandvik at the World Tunnel Congress 2018: Optimize your drilling
- Implenia wins contract for Project at CERN in France
- Endomines commences Employee Co-operation Negotiations at the Pampalo Mine in Finland
- Moving forward Hand in Hand: MAT Mischanlagentechnik operates under the Name Bauer MAT Slurry Handling Systems