Successful Internal Workshop with Visit to the Finnish Transport Agency, General Assembly and ITA COSUF Award 2016
More than 25 ITA Cosuf members participated end of October 2016 in an internal workshop organised by the Finnish Transport Agency in Helsinki. The experts for Operational Safety of Underground Facilities met to network and inform about the latest developments, especially those presented by the Finnish Tunnelling experts. The event started with the General Assembly and the presentation of the ITA Cosuf Award Winner 2016, Wilson Ulises Rojas Alva from Denmark and ended finally with an interesting site visit.
Source: ITA Cosuf
- Joint Venture of Vinci Construction with Spie batignolles wins Contract on Line 15 South of the Grand Paris Express Transport Network
- Implenia wins new Infrastructure Job in Sweden
- Fugro’s below-ground Picture supports above-ground Operations at Aviation Museum in United Kingdom
- Salini Impregilo completes Line 3 Tunnel Excavation for Riyadh Metro Project
- Gustavsson to leave Sandvik