Successful Internal Workshop with Visit to the Finnish Transport Agency, General Assembly and ITA COSUF Award 2016
More than 25 ITA Cosuf members participated end of October 2016 in an internal workshop organised by the Finnish Transport Agency in Helsinki. The experts for Operational Safety of Underground Facilities met to network and inform about the latest developments, especially those presented by the Finnish Tunnelling experts. The event started with the General Assembly and the presentation of the ITA Cosuf Award Winner 2016, Wilson Ulises Rojas Alva from Denmark and ended finally with an interesting site visit.
Source: ITA Cosuf
- First animated Film about the Fehmarnbelt Tunnel Factory released
- Growth Strategy: Continental commercial Specialty Tires strengthens its customer-oriented Approach with new Field Engineers
- Sotkamo Silver appoints new Director of the Silver Mine in Finland
- Salini Impregilo and Lane Construction at ground-breaking Ceremony for US Indiana Tunnel Contract
- New Spokesperson for Continental Commercial Specialty Tires