Successful Internal Workshop with Visit to the Finnish Transport Agency, General Assembly and ITA COSUF Award 2016
More than 25 ITA Cosuf members participated end of October 2016 in an internal workshop organised by the Finnish Transport Agency in Helsinki. The experts for Operational Safety of Underground Facilities met to network and inform about the latest developments, especially those presented by the Finnish Tunnelling experts. The event started with the General Assembly and the presentation of the ITA Cosuf Award Winner 2016, Wilson Ulises Rojas Alva from Denmark and ended finally with an interesting site visit.
Source: ITA Cosuf
- Balfour Beatty Vinci appoints new Managing Director for HS2 Joint Venture
- One Cowi in the United Kingdom
- Robbins Double Shield TBM digs the Andes
- New York City’s newest Second Avenue Subway Line celebrates first Phase Completion
- Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology showcases next Generation Equipment and Services at Conexpo-Con/Agg