Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE:JEC) announced that it has been selected by BP to continue its role as Strategic Supplier of mid-cap work on a global basis.
Company officials did not disclose the contract value, but noted that it replaces Jacobs’ previous contract that has been in place since 2002.
The new contract includes two multi-year regional framework agreements, under which Jacobs is providing engineering, procurement and construction management services as well as personnel on loan at BP’s refinery, petrochemical and terminal sites globally. Jacobs supports this work from its offices in the U.K., U.S., Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, South Africa and Australia; bringing technical expertise, a depth of global resources to support BP around the world; plus deep knowledge of BP’s facilities, practices, and business objectives.
In making the announcement, Jacobs Executive Vice President Gary Mandel stated, "We are very pleased to continue our long history of supporting BP’s downstream business through these new professional services regional framework agreements. We look forward to working with BP to achieve safe, reliable and profitable operations globally."
Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical professional and construction services.
Source: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- SNC-Lavalin and JV Driver awarded important EPC contract from INEOS at Chocolate Bayou, Texas
- Flatiron secures Contract on Winston-Salem Northern Beltway Project
- Mott MacDonald—SNC-Lavalin JV wins Federal Way Link Extension Contract for Design-Build Management
- Nine technical Experts named to Parsons Fellows Program
- Salini Impregilo with Lane wins Contract in South Carolina