The 5,8 kilometers long Nordnes tunnel in the province of Tromsö in northern Norway was successfully broken through on the 7th December 2016
The last detonation for the successful breakthrough of the 5,8-kilometers-long tunnel took place on Wednesday the 7th December. The new twin-track road tunnel shortens the E6 between Tromsö and the North cape, which is endangered by falling rocks, by eight kilometers. The new road section will be opened to traffic at the end of 2018.
Source: Marti AG
- Robust Robbins EPB completes third Bore for Chennai Metro Project in India
- Advertising with the GeoResources Portal and Magazines
- A 100th System for Robbins Continuous Conveyors
- Arup provides Planning Services for the new Wesel bypass in Germany
- Tunnel Construction complete on Scotland’s biggest Sewer