Stefan Månsson has decided to resign from Endomines Board of Directors effective immediately.
Stefan Månsson resigns from the Board of his own accord due to personal reasons. Stefan Månsson has been a member of the Board since 2013 and was also a member of the Audit Committee and the Technical Committee.
After Stefan Månsson´s resignation the Board continues to operate with four members. According to the Articles of Association the Board of Directors shall consist of not fewer than three and not more than eight members with not more than four deputies.
”The Board would like to thank Stefan for his contribution to the company’s development during his time as a member of the Board”, says Staffan Simberg, Chairman of the Board.
Source: Endomines AB
- SBB-Konzernleitung: Zwei Wechsel in den nächsten 12 Monaten
- Strengthening of Nordic Mining's Group Management: New Chief Financial Officer
- Nomination Committee of Endomines AB proposed new Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Andrew Wolstenholme to step down as Crossrail Chief Executive
- Pöyry awarded Engineering Services Assignment for Expansion of Outokumpu Mine in Kemi, Finland