Ambassador Knot was present at detonation of the final part of the Vollås tunnel near Kongsberg digged by Metrostav
Czech ambassador in Norway Mr. Jaroslav Knot attended on January 25, 2018 ceremonial detonation of the last part of Vollås tunnel at Kongsberg town. The ambassador was invited by the Czech company Metrostav which has been digging the tunnel. The detonation button was pushed by the mayor of Kongsberg Ms. Kari Anne Sand.
The 420-meter-long tunnel is the second of four tunnels on the E134 Damåsen-Saggrenda road – the Kongsberg bypass. The representatives of Statens vegvesen (Norwegian public road administration) and the representatives of the Kongsberg town appreciated very much the reliability and quality of work done by Metrostav.
Metrostav once again showed that it is a flagship of Czech construction industry not only in Norway but in the whole Scandinavian region.
- Skanska selected preferred Bidder for one of Norway’s biggest Road Projects ever
- Strengthening of Nordic Mining's Group Management: New Chief Financial Officer
- Major public Artworks for London’s Elizabeth Line
- Pöyry renames Regional Operations Business Group to 'Infra, Water and Environment Business Group'
- New Routes to the Sinai – final Breakthrough in gigantic Road Tunnels at the Suez Canal