For the 14th time, DMT is inviting members of the mining and natural resources sector to exchange knowledge and experience. The MiningForum, which has been hosted every two years since it began in 1991, offers participants, including the mining industry's decision makers and experts as well as specialists from the fields of science and research, a unique networking platform. This year's event is being held at the Estrel Berlin.
Renowned speakers will be sharing know-how from research projects, updates on the latest technical developments and innovative ideas for the future of the industry in a total of 47 presentations. "With this year’s forum, we have once again managed to incorporate numerous topics from all stages of the mining life cycle, from exploration to planning, construction and operational support, technical optimization and processes for cost-efficiency, through to mine closure and follow-up measures, in 14 presentation sessions," explains Prof. Günther Apel. "We are delighted that over 300 participants from 14 countries have already registered."
The focal points of the German and the English presentation sessions this year are:
- Exploration & Developing Deposits
- Post-Mining Management & Use
- Extraction & Transport
- Mining 4.0
- Research & Development
- International Mining Projects
Some 30 exhibitors will also be presenting their latest products and services at an accompanying trade exhibition, plus the MiningForum will be rounded off by an attractive entertainment program and two excursions. Registration closes on 28 April 2017. To register for the event after the deadline, please contact the event organizer directly. Full details of the program and registration information can be found at www.the-miningforum.com.
Source: DMT GmbH & Co. KG
- New Zealand leads the World in zero Emission renewable Grid Electricity
- Schulte Strathaus now offering integral Solutions for Conveyor Belts
- K+S records higher Revenues and Earnings in the second Quarter 2017
- Mining Machinery Manufacturers from Germany back on the Road to Success
- Changes to the Executive Board of Putzmeister Holding