Dorien Terpstra, 38, MSc in Strategy & Organization, has been appointed Executive Vice President, Head of Strategy and Transformation and member of the Group Executive Committee of Pöyry PLC as of 8 January 2018. She will report to Martin à Porta, President and CEO of Pöyry.
Dorien Terpstra is currently Head of Project Execution for Siemens Netherlands. She will succeed Anja McAlister in the position of Executive Vice President, Head of Strategy and Transformation. Anja McAlister has stepped down from Pöyry's Group Executive Committee for family reasons, as announced on 4 August 2017.
"I am very pleased to welcome Dorien Terpstra to Pöyry and to the Group Executive Committee. I look forward to seeing the energy, commitment and expertise she brings to our transformation program, driving our strategy to create a high performing organisation that brings exceptional value to our clients. It is excellent that in Dorien we have found an executive who brings deep project execution, team leadership, strategy and transformation know-how from her broad international experience across diverse organisations, and I wish her every success in her new role", says Martin à Porta.
Following this change, Pöyry's Group Executive Committee will be increased to five members.
Members of the Pöyry PLC's Group Executive Committee as of 8 January 2018:
- Martin à Porta, President and CEO, Chairman Regional Operations (acting), President Management Consulting Business Group (acting)
- Dorien Terpstra, Executive Vice President, Head of Strategy and Transformation
- Richard Pinnock, Executive Vice President, President Energy Business Group and Global Sales and Project Management
- Nicholas Oksanen, Executive Vice President, President Industry Business Group
- Juuso Pajunen, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Source: Pöyry PLC
- Pöyry awarded basic Design Engineering Services Assignment for Beyhan II Dam and Hydroelectric Power Plant in Turkey
- Senior and emerging Talent excel for Fugro at prestigious Drilling Awards
- Pöyry awarded Site Supervision Services Assignment for the Rehabilitation of Highways A1 and A10 in Austria
- Costain appointed new Member to Board
- Member of Endomine's Board resigns