- Dr. Burkhard Lohr becomes chairman of Board of Executive Directors
- Thorsten Boeckers joins Board of Executive Directors as CF0
- Dr. Andreas Kreimeyer elected as chairman of Supervisory Board
- Thomas Kölbl appointed to Supervisory Board
The newly formed Board of Executive Directors of K+S Aktiengesellschaft under the leadership of its chairman, Dr. Burkhard Lohr (54), begins its work today.
Thorsten Boeckers (42) becomes CFO today, joining the other members of the Board of Executive Directors Dr. Otto Lose (46) who has been responsible for the Potash and Magnesium Products business unit since January 1, 2017, Personnel director Thomas Nöcker (59), and Mark Roberts (54) who is responsible for the Salt business unit.
Following the Annual General Meeting of K+S Aktiengesellschaft held last Wednesday, the members of the Supervisory Board elected Dr. Andreas Kreimeyer (62), former member of the Board of Executive Directors as well as Executive Research Director at BASF SE, as their new chairman. On the same day, the Annual General Meeting also appointed Thomas Kölbl (55), chief financial officer of Südzucker AG, to the Supervisory Board of the company. The other seats on the Supervisory Board remain unchanged.
“We look to the future with great optimism. With our two strong pillars, we have an excellent basis for further developing the company over the long term. We are also ready to explore new avenues”, says Dr. Burkhard Lohr.
Even before taking up his position as chairman of the Board of Executive Directors, Lohr undertook a listening tour during which he sought dialog with employees at K+S locations and with decision-makers from the spheres of politics and business. This was captured in a documentary, whose release is also intended to signal a further advance in the company’s virtual presence: “Active dialog with employees and other partners is important to us. We hope to break new ground with new approaches”.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board of K+S, Dr. Andreas Kreimeyer, states: “Having been CFO for five years, Burkhard Lohr is familiar with all aspects of K+S. He stands equally for continuity and for a willingness to change. I wish him and his colleagues, as well as all employees of the K+S Group, every success and all the best for the future”.
- Weiterer Fortschritt für Umweltschutz: K+S nimmt KKF-Anlage termingerecht in Betrieb
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- Remediation of the Kesslergrube Landfill in Germany: Bauer Umwelt starts regular Excavations
- Parsons appoints new Vice President, Transport Division
- Eldorado Gold announced Update on its Board of Directors