Fredrik Emilson, 48 years old, has been appointed new President and CEO of Höganäs AB. Fredrik has been responsible for the company’s business in Asia since 2012 and prior to that held the same position in Europe for two years. He succeeds Melker Jernberg, who will leave the company.
“With Fredrik Emilson, Höganäs will have a CEO with a broad knowledge of the company’s customer base, products and organization. He has a documented ability to deliver healthy growth and good results and is a strong leader”, says Staffan Bohman, Chairman of the Höganäs Board of Directors.
“Fredrik is a highly qualified person to continue the implementation of the different initiatives that have been started during the past couple of years, such as ways of working, strategy and organization, as well as to develop the company’s strong offering and customer relations.”
Fredrik Emilson will assume his new position during the autumn of 2017.
About Höganäs AB
Höganäs is the world leader on the market for iron and metal powders with a yearly capacity of 500,000 tons. Together with its customers, Höganäs develops tomorrow’s solutions for automotive components, brazing, electrical motors, additive manufacturing and water treatment. The turnover for 2016 was 7.3 BSEK. Höganäs, which was founded in 1797, is owned by Lindéngruppen and Wallenberg owned FAM.
Source: Höganäs AB
- New ABB Ability Collaborative Operations Center in Sweden to serve Process Industries
- Strengthening of Nordic Mining's Group Management: New Chief Financial Officer
- Nomination Committee of Endomines AB proposed new Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Andrew Wolstenholme to step down as Crossrail Chief Executive
- Pöyry renames Regional Operations Business Group to 'Infra, Water and Environment Business Group'