Daniel Fäldt, has been appointed new CFO and member of Group Management. Daniel has a background at Bombardier Rail Control Solutions working as Regional Finance Director for South Europe, Africa and Americas.
Daniel has a long industrial experience including Bombardier and Gunnebo. He joins BE Group in a time where the company is in a transformation process for increased profitability. Daniel will take over as CFO in early March.
Source: BE Group
- Bechtel Executive honored with prestigious Black Women in Business Award
- Silver Standard appoints new Chairman of the Board
- Ms. Saila Miettinen-Lähde appointed as CEO of Endomines AB
- Parsons announces new Vice President and Rail Systems Lead for New York and New Jersey
- Implenia's 2017 Annual General Meeting: Shareholders approve all Proposals and Dividend raised