Daniel Fäldt, has been appointed new CFO and member of Group Management. Daniel has a background at Bombardier Rail Control Solutions working as Regional Finance Director for South Europe, Africa and Americas.
Daniel has a long industrial experience including Bombardier and Gunnebo. He joins BE Group in a time where the company is in a transformation process for increased profitability. Daniel will take over as CFO in early March.
Source: BE Group
- Rema Tip Top announces new Director Global Belting Sales
- Wintershall Norge announces Managing Director of its Norwegian Subsidiary
- Atlas Copco collaborates with Saab and Combitech to develop safe Mining Digitalization Solutions
- Huesker Group established Australian Subsidiary
- Coffey boosts the Melbourne geotechnical Team