Daniel Fäldt, has been appointed new CFO and member of Group Management. Daniel has a background at Bombardier Rail Control Solutions working as Regional Finance Director for South Europe, Africa and Americas.
Daniel has a long industrial experience including Bombardier and Gunnebo. He joins BE Group in a time where the company is in a transformation process for increased profitability. Daniel will take over as CFO in early March.
Source: BE Group
- SSAB, LKAB and Vattenfall form Joint Venture Company for fossil-free Steel
- Growth Strategy: Continental commercial Specialty Tires strengthens its customer-oriented Approach with new Field Engineers
- Sotkamo Silver appoints new Director of the Silver Mine in Finland
- New BHP Chairman effective 1 September 2017
- New Spokesperson for Continental Commercial Specialty Tires