Daniel Fäldt, has been appointed new CFO and member of Group Management. Daniel has a background at Bombardier Rail Control Solutions working as Regional Finance Director for South Europe, Africa and Americas.
Daniel has a long industrial experience including Bombardier and Gunnebo. He joins BE Group in a time where the company is in a transformation process for increased profitability. Daniel will take over as CFO in early March.
Source: BE Group
- Pöyry renames Regional Operations Business Group to 'Infra, Water and Environment Business Group'
- New President and CEO of Boliden
- SNC-Lavalin's President and CEO appointed Co-chair of World Economic Forum Anti-Corruption Initiative
- Atlas Copco announces three new Members of the Board of Directors of Epiroc AB
- Changes in Skanska’s Leadership Team