Daniel Fäldt, has been appointed new CFO and member of Group Management. Daniel has a background at Bombardier Rail Control Solutions working as Regional Finance Director for South Europe, Africa and Americas.
Daniel has a long industrial experience including Bombardier and Gunnebo. He joins BE Group in a time where the company is in a transformation process for increased profitability. Daniel will take over as CFO in early March.
Source: BE Group
- Anglo American to appoint Nolitha Fakude to the Board
- New Head of Performance Chemicals at BASF
- Salini Impregilo is 2nd amongst the preferred Companies for Science & Technology Graduates in Italy
- Implenia wins new Infrastructure Job in Sweden
- Board Composition Proposal by Boliden’s Nomination Committee