BMT Group Ltd (BMT), the leading international design, engineering and risk management consultancy, announces that Richard Adam has joined the Board as a non-executive Director.
Qualifying as a chartered accountant in 1982, Richard has a wealth of financial acumen, M&A and international business experience, having served as Finance Director of private and listed businesses for nearly thirty years. From 2007 until retiring in 2016 he was Group Finance Director of Carillion plc and previously, he held the same role at Associated British Ports Holdings plc for seven years. Richard currently serves as a non-executive Director and Chairman of the Audit Committee of Countryside Properties plc, Countrywide plc and FirstGroup plc.
Commenting on his appointment, Richard says: “I am delighted to be joining the Board of BMT. I have previously spent many happy years in the maritime sector with Associated British Ports, as well as the defence market with Carillion and I am looking forward to using my experience to positively contribute towards the growth aspirations of this vibrant and dynamic consultancy.”
BMT’s Chairman, Sir John Hood comments: “I am pleased to welcome Richard to the Board. His wealth of knowledge and expertise will be of immense value to BMT as we continue to drive our continued growth and development.”
Source: BMT Group
- Changes to the Board of Directors of Nordic Mining ASA
- Sustainable and reliable Hatch-designed Chaudière Dam in Canada officially opens
- Crossrail: Elizabeth Line permanent Track Installation is complete
- New Conveyor Components Territory Manager for Superior Industries in USA
- Costain awarded FEED Study Contract for Tolmount Gas Onshore Plant at Dimlington in UK