Anika Hannig takes over responsibilities for media relations
The technology company Continental is further intensifying its communication in the business unit Commercial Vehicle Tires. Anika Hannig (29) is the new spokesperson for Commercial Specialty Tires. She is responsible for media relations in all three specialty segments: Material Handling, Earthmoving, and Agriculture.
Before joining Continental, Hannig worked three years at the Volkswagen Group, first in the global government affairs department, later as part of corporate communications of the brand Škoda in Mladá Boleslav. She follows Ute Weiß who is shifting her responsibilities to classical communication and advertising.
Find more information about Continental's new Tire Product Lines for Construction and Mining Vehicles in GeoResources Journal 2017-2: here
- Fugro undertakes marine and land surveys for strategic UAE Hail and Ghasha Gas Development in the United Arab Emirates
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- USA: New Anacostia River Tunnel Project Video
- Keliber's Lithium chemical Plant will be located in Kokkola in Finland
- LNG Exports break new Records, Coal delivered to the World