Anika Hannig takes over responsibilities for media relations
The technology company Continental is further intensifying its communication in the business unit Commercial Vehicle Tires. Anika Hannig (29) is the new spokesperson for Commercial Specialty Tires. She is responsible for media relations in all three specialty segments: Material Handling, Earthmoving, and Agriculture.
Before joining Continental, Hannig worked three years at the Volkswagen Group, first in the global government affairs department, later as part of corporate communications of the brand Škoda in Mladá Boleslav. She follows Ute Weiß who is shifting her responsibilities to classical communication and advertising.
Find more information about Continental's new Tire Product Lines for Construction and Mining Vehicles in GeoResources Journal 2017-2: here
- Eldorado Gold enters constructive Dialogue with Greek Government
- Changes to the Board of Directors of Nordic Mining ASA
- Alberta Transportation awards Peace River Bridge Twinning Project in Alberta to Flatiron/Aecon Joint Venture
- Sustainable and reliable Hatch-designed Chaudière Dam in Canada officially opens
- Robbins Slurry TBM ramps up for Mumbai Metro Line 3