Grant Holland has joined the Advisory Practice of Mott MacDonald as a Vice President based in the company’s office in Austin, TX.
“Grant Holland is a nationally recognized innovator in the field of infrastructure finance and project delivery,” said Nick DeNichilo, President and CEO of Mott MacDonald in North America. “He has more than 32 years of experience in project management and business development, and will help reinforce our strength in P3.”
Grant Holland has worked on both the buy-side and sell-side of public-private partnerships (P3) and design-build projects in the transportation, parking, water/wastewater, transit, and building sectors. He was Project Director for the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) Rapid Bridge Replacement Program, which involved the first multi-asset, multi-location P3 availability payment transaction in the US. He oversaw development of the list of 558 bridges included in the program.
Holland has served as Project Manager for projects including State Highway 183 Managed Lanes (Texas DOT), CNG Fueling Stations (PennDOT), and I-80 Robb Drive to Vista Boulevard Design-Build Project (Nevada DOT).
Source: Mott MacDonald
- Strengthening of Nordic Mining's Group Management: New Chief Financial Officer
- Argentina’s „Train to the Clouds“ departs for the Future
- Nomination Committee of Endomines AB proposed new Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Sika establishes national Subsidiary in Honduras
- Andrew Wolstenholme to step down as Crossrail Chief Executive