PJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel (hereinafter referred to as "the company"), a leading global producer of nickel and palladium, announces its decision to establish Global Palladium Fund L.P. and set its financing commitment at up to USD 200 million for potential transactions.
Global Palladium Fund L.P. is a new initiative aimed at the strategic palladium market. The strategic objective of the Fund is to create a financial platform for cooperation with major holders of existing palladium stockpile, promotion of the industrial demand for the metal, reduction of overall volatility of the palladium market, and strengthening of the company's leading position in the global palladium industry.
Source: Norilsk Nickel
- Porr Takeover of Franki Grundbau finalised
- Bartec Group renegotiates overall Financing successfully
- New Partnership between Glencore and Qatar Investment Authority
- Gazprom and Wintershall - 25 years of scientific and technological Cooperation
- Using Drones to map The Big Nickel: the World’s largest Coin