PJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel (hereinafter referred to as "the company"), a leading global producer of nickel and palladium, announces its decision to establish Global Palladium Fund L.P. and set its financing commitment at up to USD 200 million for potential transactions.
Global Palladium Fund L.P. is a new initiative aimed at the strategic palladium market. The strategic objective of the Fund is to create a financial platform for cooperation with major holders of existing palladium stockpile, promotion of the industrial demand for the metal, reduction of overall volatility of the palladium market, and strengthening of the company's leading position in the global palladium industry.
Source: Norilsk Nickel
- Bilfinger extends comprehensive Framework Agreement with Statoil until 2031
- Negotiations finalised: Stake in Rosneft held by Glencore-QIA Consortium
- Locomotives at Gazprom's Obskaya-Bovanenkovo Railroad to be fueled with LNG
- SNC-Lavalin awarded Contract by Acron Group Subsidiary Novgorodskiy GIAP for Engineering and Licensing Services at the Dorogobuzh Project in Russia
- China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Episode two: A Vision encased in Steel