PJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel (hereinafter referred to as "the company"), a leading global producer of nickel and palladium, announces its decision to establish Global Palladium Fund L.P. and set its financing commitment at up to USD 200 million for potential transactions.
Global Palladium Fund L.P. is a new initiative aimed at the strategic palladium market. The strategic objective of the Fund is to create a financial platform for cooperation with major holders of existing palladium stockpile, promotion of the industrial demand for the metal, reduction of overall volatility of the palladium market, and strengthening of the company's leading position in the global palladium industry.
Source: Norilsk Nickel
- Hochtief with strong FY 2017 results, robust order book and a solid Tender Pipeline
- Glencore report Q1 Production
- Leading Edge Materials initiates Exploration Alliance focused on Battery Materials in Romania
- Amur GPP to be supplied with heavy Equipment from Summer 2018
- SMT Scharf on Growth Trajectory