This afternoon, Orica CEO, Alberto Calderon, addressed industry leaders at the Brisbane Mining Club.
In his speech, Alberto reflected on the how the contribution of Australian mining industry has lifted global living standards and fostered the creation of a globally competitive services sector. His address considered how government policy facilitated the success of the Australian resources industry throughout the recent boom and the importance of the right policy settings to ensure we continue to leverage our comparative advantage in natural endowment.
- Bauer Resources GmbH joins Masdar Institute’s Sustainable Bioenergy Research Consortium as Tier-1 Partner
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- Keliber's Lithium chemical Plant will be located in Kokkola in Finland
- LNG Exports break new Records, Coal delivered to the World
- Cambodian Exploration Opportunity