This afternoon, Orica CEO, Alberto Calderon, addressed industry leaders at the Brisbane Mining Club.
In his speech, Alberto reflected on the how the contribution of Australian mining industry has lifted global living standards and fostered the creation of a globally competitive services sector. His address considered how government policy facilitated the success of the Australian resources industry throughout the recent boom and the importance of the right policy settings to ensure we continue to leverage our comparative advantage in natural endowment.
- Boliden appoints new President Business Area Mines
- Savannah Resources engages Hatch for Mina do Barroso lithium project in Portugal
- Endomines commences Employee Co-operation Negotiations at the Pampalo Mine in Finland
- QRC welcomes new Gas Exploration in the Bowen Basin
- Bauer Resources GmbH with new dual Leadership