This afternoon, Orica CEO, Alberto Calderon, addressed industry leaders at the Brisbane Mining Club.
In his speech, Alberto reflected on the how the contribution of Australian mining industry has lifted global living standards and fostered the creation of a globally competitive services sector. His address considered how government policy facilitated the success of the Australian resources industry throughout the recent boom and the importance of the right policy settings to ensure we continue to leverage our comparative advantage in natural endowment.
- Biomore presented Underground Installation of Pilot Plant in Rudna Mine
- Inside Perth’s Tunnel in Australia
- Regular Land Releases Feed Future Exploration Success in Queensland
- Continental acquired South African Tech Company to further develop its Services for the Conveyor Industry
- Atlas Copco collaborates with Saab and Combitech to develop safe Mining Digitalization Solutions