Parsons announces that David Strong has joined the corporation as Vice President and Rail Systems Lead for the New York and New Jersey region. In this role, Mr. Strong focuses on the current and future needs and challenges of the NY/NJ Metro Area, policy and procedure development, and project execution.
"David is an industry veteran and brings a wealth of experience," said Michael Johnson, Parsons Group President. "His leadership qualities are an asset to Parsons as we continue to grow in the rail systems sector."
Mr. Strong has more than 35 years of design experience and has led complex rail system programs. He has worked extensively with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, New York City Transit, the Metropolitan Transit Authority, Washington Metro, Massachusetts Bay Area Transit, and other leading projects that improve mobility, safety, and efficiency. His expertise includes communication-based train control, rolling stock procurement, turnkey project management, systems integration, and design-build-operate-maintain projects.
Mr. Strong holds a master's degree in business administration from Duke University and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Cornell University, and he is a licensed Professional Engineer in New Jersey and Maryland. He is based in Parsons' New York City office.
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- USA: New Anacostia River Tunnel Project Video
- Parsons appoints new Vice President, Transport Division
- Balfour Beatty Joint Venture awarded Contract for the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- Eldorado Gold announced Update on its Board of Directors