Porr Deutschland GmbH’s purchase of the longstanding, specialist civil engineering company Franki Grundbau GmbH & Co. KG, headquartered in Seevetal, was finalised yesterday.
In December last year Porr announced the signing of the share purchase agreement, since when the approval of the responsible competition authorities has been granted. With this acquisition Porr is expanding its service range in specialist civil engineering. Franki Grundbau will continue to operate under its own brand name.
“By acquiring Franki Grundbau, Porr Deutschland has strengthened its range as a full service provider”, said Karl-Heinz Strauss, CEO of Porr. “The company has an exceptional reputation and its knowhow perfectly complements our own expertise in foundation engineering”.
With around 230 employees and a history dating back more than a century, Franki Grundbau GmbH & Co. KG is a leading specialist for excavation pits and pile foundations. In 2015 the company generated revenue in excess of EUR 60m. Franki operates in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and Poland.
Source: Porr AG
- Tunnel Breakthrough in the Heart of the German Capital
- GSE Environmental introduces the next Generation of Capping Systems
- Shell set to inject new Gas into east Coast Market in Australia
- Sharp Rise in natural Disaster Losses – Measures to enhance Resilience can cushion Losses
- Naturkatastrophenschäden deutlich gestiegen – Maßnahmen für mehr Resilienz kann Schäden dämpfen