Turnover MSEK 219.6 (177.6), up 24 percent compared to previous year
Operating profit MSEK -3.2 (1.5) after one-time costs of MSEK 13.4 due to raw material
Net income MSEK -3.6 (0.2)
Cash flow from ongoing operations MSEK -13.8 (-1.3)
Earnings per share SEK -0.49 (0.02)
First nine months
Turnover MSEK 745.5 (600.0), up 24 percent compared to previous year
ProfilGruppen signed its largest business deal ever, for about 200 million SEK annually
Operating profit MSEK 18.0 (1.8)
Net income MSEK 10.6 (1.4)
Cash flow from current operations MSEK -9.7 (15.7)
Earnings per share SEK 1.43 (0.23)
Per Thorsell, CEO of ProfilGruppen, comments: " The effect of the falling raw material price and the one-time cost that it caused give a temporary setback in the earnings trend, but we are at the same time pleased that the sales and underlying business continues to develop in the right direction. Our activities to even better meeting our customers’ expectations and to improve efficiency proceed in all parts of our business.
The startup of our new production facility, in the subsidiary PG&WIP AB, is according to plan and the deliveries will begin in the beginning of 2016. ”
ProfilGruppen is a supplier of customised aluminium extrusions and components.
- Mining vehicle from Fermel named finalist for Swedish Steel Prize 2017
- Sweden’s LKAB excels in cutting Carbon Emissions
- Implenia wins major Railway Infrastructure Order in Sweden
- Swedish Steel Prize 2017 finalists lead the Way with innovative Design Concepts?
- Abrasion-resistant Duroxite Overlay Products can mean significant Savings for the Customer